I was tagged by the amazing & talented illustrator Emma Kisstina to continue a post. So here are 7 things you didn't know about me...
1. I am addicted to Diet Coke, Pepsi Max & Diet Dr Pepper. I seriously can't go 1 day without one, I have tried...several times, fail!
2. Growing up, my Dad took thousands of photo's. Everything from losing a tooth to a bug bite, my Dad photographed it. I am glad he did because without these photo's, I would have forgotten a lot of events in my life. With that said, I inherited this trait from my Dad! [In Paris, I took 2,000 pictures!]
3. I am a crazy cat lady. My cats are my children!
4. I embrace my heritage, [Italian, Danish & Irish.] and I am constantly researching and trying to learn more about my ancestors!
5. In 4th grade, I was attacked by a 6 month old pit bull and had to get stitches. I have a scar in the shape of a "T" below my right eye and scars on my right arm.
6. One of my biggest goals in life is to have my own art studio/apartment in Amsterdam, and be able to spend each summer there, traveling around Europe, creating Art and volunteering as a tour guide at a Museum (or Versailles!) Detailed, I know...I have big dreams!
7. If I was ever someone in a past life, I was Marie Antoinette.
Tag, you're it!